HTML/JaveScript

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome to keepin' up with the Joneses

Welcome to Jones'in Realty News - my new blog dedicated to helping out home buyers and sellers by offering free real estate advice. I am a licensed realtor and I invite you to check out my profile for more of my background details and experience. Through this blog I will post real estate advice, market stats, articles and much more. I will also be available for live Q&A on Monday's from 6-7 pm. Thanks so much for stopping by and keeping up with the Joneses!
R

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jonesin,
    What is your value proposition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chessmeister!
    Thanks for following Jones'in Realty News.
    As a realty news blog I want to provide consumers with up-to-date market stats, facts and news. Buying and selling real estate is a big process and I want nothing more than my clients to be up-to-date on the market and educated. What better way to educate than to offer free advice!
    Are you a professional in the real estate industry? Are you a consumer?

    ReplyDelete